Laundry facility hours correspond with the site noise ordinance which is between 10:00 p.m. - 7:00 a.m.
Laundry rooms are located on the first floor of each building with the exception of the common laundry which is attached to building 20 and services buildings 20, 14, and 2027. It is $1.75 to wash and $1.75 to dry. You will need to purchase a laundry card at the leasing office for $10 then you can load funds onto your card from the smart card machine located in the hallway between the fitness center and cyber cafe. The machine takes $5, $10 & $20 dollar bills.
Rules & Regulations
- Home Properties assumes no responsibility for lost, stolen, or damaged articles.
- Please be courteous and remove your clothing from washers and dryers promptly.
- Please do not bring food, beverages, or pets into the laundry center.
- Laundry center trashcans are not for household garbage.
- Please use only the recommended amount of detergent/bleach.
- Please clean dryer lint filter before each use.
- Please report any problems to the leasing office immediately.
- Please do not overload the washer or dryer. Your laundry may not be as clean, and it will take longer to dry your clothes. Overloading may cause equipment breakdowns.